- Accent/pronunciation training Improve your English pronunciation with a native speaker
- General conversation & free talking Let's talk about any subject that interests you
- English newspaper reading & comprehension Learn to read, pronounce, and comprehend English newspaper articles using on-line newspapers
- U.S. financial markets Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETF's, etc. trading on the U.S. and other markets
- Any class you want Tell me what topic in English you need to study, and I will design a course specifically for you
When you schedule your class, please tell me which lesson you want. You can combine elements from multiple lessons if you wish into one lesson.
A 30-minute lesson over Skype is US$20. The payment must be sent to me before the lesson via PayPal or Skype. When you make your payment, you can schedule the date and time of the lesson. Providing multiple time and date options may help in case of schedule conflicts. I live in Central Standard Time (CST), and welcome students from all over the world.
*** Currently, my schedule is very open and flexible. I can tutor 7 days a week. I prefer to have class sometime between 6 am and 11 pm, Central Standard Time (CST); but I will try to accommodate your schedule. ***
- Using a headset, I can help you with your English using Skype. The software is free, convenient, and easy to use. You can download it at http://www.skype.com.